Behavioral, Organizational & Emotional Intelligence
Real leaders are activist leaders. They activate conditions for transformational winning to occur repeatably, across people, processes and profits.
In the inherent and intrinsic intelligence of our clients. Our approach favors questioning answers over answering questions.
Stimulating your people's contribution is more important than showing off our own. And it yields far greater winning results for your Organization.
- An art and a science.
- A mindset of being, seeing, understanding, thinking, and doing.
- An approach facilitating smarter thinking for better than desired outcomes.
- A process amplifying richer problem solving, organizing and decision making.
- A method continuously assessing, measuring and improving performance.
- A strategy achieving goals by managing behavior and activities over numbers.
- A tactic focusing on predicting behaviors and thinking then adapting to win.
- A focus on leveraging behavioral, operational and emotional intelligence.
From a monk in a secluded forest monastery to penthouse corporate boardrooms, Jay’s focus has been on helping high achievers, to achieve more of what they want. As a monk, Jay led retreats worldwide to 1000’s of professionals, applying the art of concentration, meditation and emotional intelligence towards winning greater personal and professional success.
Turning to media, marketing and advertising, Jay broke sales records, opened new markets, created new products and led sales teams for some of the planet’s most powerful media brands, including AOL, COX, FOX TV, Clear Channel Radio & Warner Books. As SVP, COO & President, he turned a failing Ad Network into a $10,000.00 industry leader, in less than 4 years.
WinThinking's clients rely on its winning methodologies, accurate assessment interpretation and ability to engage, uncover and facilitate solutions to amplify personal, team and organization winning.
WinThinking clients rely on a time tested and ROI driven process approach, powered by practical, business focused assessment tools to leverage integrated, state-of-the-art, neuroscience based assessments. Jay and his team are certified as a EQ, Behavioral, and Psychometric Analysts. Jay is further certified as a Mediator, and former Vistage Chair.
As Founder and Chief Cooperation Officer of WinThinking, Jay brings over 30 years of business and behavioral consulting experience. He and his team serve as your success and accountability partner.